"Every why hath a wherefore." - Comedy of Errors, Act 2, Scene 2

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Red Bull doesn't really give you wings, and more

At least not when mixed with alcohol, says a study.


(I'm a little behind on posting these, but oh well.)

From the "Who knew she was still alive?" department: Beverly Cleary is about to turn 90. You remember her, at least vaguely - she was the author of all those "Ramona" books everybody read when we were, oh, seven or eight years old. I loved those books. (I wonder if I'd love them so much now.) Anyway, in honor of the big event, they're having a Drop Everything and Read! promotion. Which is a very cool way to celebrate a birthday.

(That link via Rebecca Blood.)


“I know what I believe and I believe what I believe is right.”
George W. Bush

0 Comments:

<< Home