"Every why hath a wherefore." - Comedy of Errors, Act 2, Scene 2

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Convention Day 2

I actually watched some of the convention tonight. (Yesterday I watched the baseball game instead, and I've been sorry all day that I didn't see Clinton.) Tonight I saw Obama, Ron Reagan & Teresa Kerry. All of whom were pretty interesting. I can't say that I exactly understood what was so "magic" about Barak Obama, but he gave a good speech. And I like Teresa Kerry. A lot.

Josh Marshall is posting some good stuff from the convention.

Pandagon linked to a really good article from Washington Monthly about the role of faith and values in the campaign.

---------------------------------------------

And in life away from the convention, here's Ted Turner on the problem with big media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home