"Every why hath a wherefore." - Comedy of Errors, Act 2, Scene 2

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Polls, etc.

An ABC/WP poll says that Bush no longer has an advantage over Kerry on the terrorism issue.

Ted Kennedy is giving a speech today in which he is expected to attack the administration for making us more vulnerable to nuclear attack. I'm going to be interested to see how much play that one gets on the evening news.

Look, I finally found The Note's archives! They were hiding in plain sight like I figured all along they would be. (Well, actually, "in plain sight" is not really what I'd call the very bottom of their pages, since The Note tends to be somewhat ridiculously long. I rarely get all the way to the bottom, quite frankly. Which I guess was the problem.) Anyway, the thing I was wanting to link to was Ways Kerry Can Still Blow the Election. It's toward the top of that page.

Did you know that the NYT said Bush should apologize? I completely missed that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home