"Every why hath a wherefore." - Comedy of Errors, Act 2, Scene 2

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I lied

One more post, because Lidge is in (in the 7th) and so is Ensberg. Ensberg was in the on-deck circle at the end of the last inning, and now is in at first, so presumably he'll lead off the next inning. Lidge made his first batter look bad - and his second one, too, I think, although they were interviewing Kenny Rogers at the time, so I doubt that anybody noticed. Everybody's swinging over the pitches. Ooh, he struck out all three. Yay Brad. (McCarver pointed out that nobody even touched his pitches - nine strikes, no foul balls. pretty impressive.)

Ensberg popped the first pitch up before they even got a shot of him. That's no fun.

Oh, another ex-Astro - Mo Alou. I forgot about him. (And he just got a hit.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Not that anybody cares, but I thought of one more ex-Astro that I left off the list: Luis Gonzales. How could I forget him, he's one of my favorite players ever. Not because he was such a great player when he was an Astro - he was solid, but no All-Star. He was just fun to watch, and a nice, nice guy. He was nice to me the one time I met him, and apparently that's just normal. I've never, ever heard a bad word about him.

10:14 AM

 
Anonymous Annie Jones said...

RootMonument Valley is the game for android users. You can enjoy this game by downloading Monument Valley APK from following the steps suggested in this post.
https://monumentvalleyapp.com/

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home