"Every why hath a wherefore." - Comedy of Errors, Act 2, Scene 2

Thursday, April 21, 2005

News of the day

The Washington Post says Congress isn't worrying enough about the economy. (Like this is news to anybody except possibly Congress.) Also from the DUH! department of the Post: there were irregularities in the voting last November!

(I'm being wildly sarcastic, of course, but honestly, I'm happy just to see these things in the mainstream media. Because so much of the time they seem to get ignored.)


Newsweek has a good piece on the war on judges.


And I tend to wander around the internets and forget where I originally got things from, but I definitely have been getting lots of good links lately from twistedchick's Livejournal. For example, she didn't link directly to that Newsweek piece, but I got that link from somewhere else that she linked to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home